- Lucy Copleston has designed and made jewellery for over a quarter
of a century. She trained as a goldsmith and jeweller, graduating
in 1970 with an MA from the Royal College of Art, London.
- Jewellery Making Courses are available for beginners and more
advanced students throughout the year. Lucy is a qualified teacher of
jewellery making and works with a maximum of two students.
Your jewellery course will be customised to your needs and ability.
- Inspired by organic forms and the natural world, her style echoes
the mystery of ancient talismanic jewels.
- Her ideas are rooted in a fine art background wherein drawing
forms the basis of all her design developments.
- To demonstrate this process, Lucy has included original sketches
with the images of her jewellery.
- She works in gold, platinum and silver, the
majority of her pieces being made to order.
- Diamonds, rubies, opals, moonstones and sapphires are just some of the gemstones
Lucy uses with an awareness of their symbolism and healing powers,
as well as their investment value.